Here comes the air conditioning refreshment from MANNOL Air Conditioner Cleaner disinfection.
MANNOL Air Conditioner Cleaner is a newly developed special air conditioning cleaner that ensures optimal cleaning of the air conditioning system and the neutralization of unpleasant odors during use. It effectively cleans the external and internal devices of the air conditioning system, eliminating fungal colonies, strains of pathogenic microorganisms and viruses and preventing their formation in the long term. Regular use of this product eliminates the negative impact of air conditioning on your health.
Warm up the engine. Remove the cabin filter. To dry the surface of the air conditioning system, select the following settings for 10 minutes: window OPEN, engine OFF, air conditioning OFF, air recirculation ON, air distribution to the footwell, temperature and fan on MAX.
Before using the product, select the following settings: air circulation OFF, air distribution on windshield. Now insert the probe into the cabin air filter opening (s) and the ventilation openings and apply the product. 250 ml are sufficient for one application. Leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Then dry the air conditioner using the same settings as described above. Install the new cabin filter. Use disinfection products carefully. Wipe up any leaked cleaner. Contains the active ingredient Bronopol 1.1 g / L N-67445.
Technical data and description:
- Effectively cleans and disinfects both the interior and the devices of the air conditioning system.
- Eliminates viruses, bacteria, fungi and other pathogenic microorganisms and prevents them from forming again.
- Regular use of MANNOL Air Conditioner Cleaner eliminates the negative effects of air conditioning on your health.
- Contains Bronopol 1.1 g / l N-67445 - a substance with high biocidal (antibacterial) activity.
- Manufacturer no .: 9971.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Delivery quantity: 1,56 Liters.
- Delivery content: 3 pieces á 520 ml as shown on the product picture.
- Flammable aerosol
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,90 Kg|