Do not be frugal with the oil ... Gear oil MANNOL Dexron VI automatic transmission oil.
Mannol Dexron VI is a highperformance automatic transmission fluid specially designed for General Motors vehicles. Formulated, the fluid is of exceptional quality using advanced additive technology to provide superior oxidation resistance, endurance coefficients, anti-wear characteristics and shear strength. Improved foam suppression provides customized gear shifts and reduces wear on bearings, bushes and gears.
Technical data and description:
- Property test method unit value.
- Density at 15 ° C D 1298 kg / m³ 838.
- Dynamic viscosity according to Brookfield D 2983 CP 9960.
- Flash point COC D 92 ° C 216.
- Pour point D 97 ° C -50.
- Viscosity at 100 ° C D 445 CSt 5.55.
- Viscosity at 40 ° C D 445 CSt 25.47.
- Viscosity index D 2270 164.
- Manufacturer No .: MN8207-1.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Delivery quantity: 1 liter.
- Package included: 1 piece á 1 liter as shown on the product picture.
Corresponds to the following approvals / specifications / products:
- GM DEXRON VI
- FORD Mercon LV
- TOYOTA Type WS
- HYUNDAI SP-IV
- NISSAN Matic S
- ALLISON C4
- CHRYSLER ATF +4
- SHELL M-1375.4
- JASO 1A
- MB 236.14
All information is published to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make changes.