Easy battery charger KGMCC from manufacturer Kage for 6 V and 12 V lead acid batteries, AGM, MF, SLA and gel batteries. Switching from 6 to 12 volts is done manually. The charging current is 500 mA. The battery is charged in two phases and then switches off automatically. No dangerous sparks are generated with the charger, as is an overload protection for a safe application.
Technical data and description Battery charger Kage KGMCC:
- 4 step fully automatic charger
- Application: 6 Volt and 12 Volt batteries
- Scope of delivery 1 X charger, 1 X adapter with crocodile clips, 1 X adapter with eyelets as pictured on the product pictures
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overload / short circuit protection
- Note: The charger switches off automatically and must then be unplugged before a new charging process and then plugged in again in order to start a new charging process.
- Manufacturer Kage
- Model KGMCC
- Input: Automatic switching 100-240Vac 50/60 Hz
- Output: Select 6VDC / 12VDC 1000mA
- Max. Output: 7.4 / 14.7V
- Battery capacity: Charging 3 to 45Ah maintenance - up to 70Ah
|Shipping weight:||0,43 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,33 Kg|