It goes down like oil... Engine oil MANNOL 5W-40 Extreme API SN/CF Opel Porsche Renault Fiat VW.
Innovative, universal, ester-containing, synthetic, high-quality engine oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbocharging, including "old" brands and high mileage. Developed according to the requirements of European manufacturers. It provides high pumpability during cold starts, reliable lubrication and wear protection. Has optimum viscosity over a wide temperature range. Meets the requirements of engines with extended oil change intervals.
Technical data and description:
- Ester technology and a synthetic base with an extended group of viscosity-temperature properties ensures effective engine operation in all operating modes: cold start, city mode, highway mode, as well as under extreme loads (driving on non-drivable roads, uphill, traveling with trailer, maximum load) and high ambient temperatures:- Great for active driving and does not lose its properties when using fuels with different quality (with sulfur content up to 500 ppm) due to the large number of bases (TBN).
- Synthetic ester-containing base combined with a modern additive package preserves the performance parameters of the engine throughout the period until the change.
- The ester oil components provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly extends engine life, even in start-stop driving modes and during cold starting.
- Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability, it successfully fights all types of deposits and keeps the engine parts clean until the time of replacement.
- It is used on extended life (long life) and conventional engines.
- Applicable to 4T engines of motorcycles with wet clutch.
- Designed for gasoline and diesel engines in a wide variety of vehicles (cars, light work vehicles, vans and light trucks) from European and other manufacturers.
- Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, VW, Opel, GM, Renault vehicles that impose additional requirements for engine oils (according to specifications above).
- Property Test method Unit Value.
- Density at 15°C D 1298 kg/m³ 850.
- Flash point COC D 92 °C 224.
- SAE grade 5W-40.
- Pour point D 97 °C -38.
- TBN D 2896 gKOH/kg 9.65.
- Viscosity at -30°C D 5293 CP 6300.
- Viscosity at 100°C D 445 CSt 13.06.
- Viscosity at 40°C D 445 CSt 79.8.
- Viscosity index D 2270 165.
- Manufacturer No.: MN7915-5.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Delivery quantity: 5 liters.
- Delivery content: 1 piece á 5 liters as shown in the product picture.
Corresponds to the following approvals / specifications / products:
- ACEA A3/B4
- MB 229.3
- MB 229.5
- PORSCHE A40
- PSA B71 2296
- RENAULT RN0700
- RENAULT RN0710
- SAE 5W-40
- VOLKSWAGEN 502.00
- GM LL-B-025
- GM LL-A-025
- API SN/CH-4
- BMW LL-01
- BMW LL-98
- CHRYSLER MS-10850
- CHRYSLER MS-10896
- CHRYSLER MS-12991
- FIAT 9.55535-H2
- FIAT 9.55535-Z2
- VOLKSWAGEN 505.00
All information is published to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make changes.
|Shipping weight:||4,90 Kg|
|Product weight:||4,70 Kg|