Looking for a good lead replacement? Then give it a try: WAGNER lead replacement.
Since 1994, Wagner Spezialschmierstoffe has been the veteran of lubricant manufacturers in the classic car sector, the new-timer sector and the new vehicle sector. Wagner produces exclusively in Germany and from the best raw materials.
Think about who you want to trust: a major international corporation that fishes out the two or three most common viscosities - or the small, fine German manufacturer that has been offering the right lubricant for every classic car and every youngtimer for 20 years.
Technical data and description:
- Product information: "lead replacement" High-performance lubricant for 4-stroke petrol engines, enabling the lead-free operation of engines designed for leaded fuels.
- Lead replacement lubricates the valves and valve seats.
- Lead has been used in earlier fuels to lubricate the valves and valve seats in internal combustion engines.
- After the ban on lead in fuels, further lubrication was lost. Lead substitution ensures that a protective layer settles on valves and valve seats and reduces their wear.
- Add lead replacement (best) to the gasoline before refueling in the 1: 1000 mix ratio.
- Example: For a tank of 40 ltr. Volume, 40 ml of lead substitute are sufficient.
- Suitable for: 4-stroke engines.
- Application: Valve protection.
- Dosage: 1: 1000.
- Flash point:> 35 ° C.
- Fuel Type: Gasoline.
- Made in Germany !!!!!!!!!!.
- Manufacturer: Wagner special lubricants.
- Manufacturer number: 042001.
- Delivery quantity: 5 liters.
- Package included: 5 pieces á 1 liter will be delivered as shown on the product picture.
All information is published to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make changes.
- Classification according to CLP regulation:
- additional Information
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- Causes skin irritation.