Frost? You no longer need to worry about that... Radiator antifreeze MANNOL Hightec Antifreeze 20 liters ready mixture -40°C green.
A hybrid (HOAT - Hybrid Organic Acid Technology) advanced ready-to-use solution (which does not need to be diluted and protects the vehicle's cooling system at temperatures below -40°C) with excellent operating characteristics for year-round use in any modern cooling system for which the use of monoethylene glycol-based antifreeze is recommended. Ensures reliable protection for any cooling system.
Technical data and description:
- Provides reliable protection of metals and alloys (brass, copper, low alloy steel, cast iron, aluminum) from all types of corrosion and also prevents high temperature corrosion of aluminum surfaces on modern engines.
- The non-organic additive package protects the surface immediately and the organic part starts to act only when the sources of corrosion are present, which is why maximum protection is achieved from the first moment and the life of the engine is extended.
- It has excellent thermal stability. It protects against deposit formation.
- It has excellent thermal conductivity properties and resistance to foaming.
- It is neutral for inserts and hoses, compatible with all types of rubber and plastic parts of the cooling system.
- It has excellent resistance to hard water and very low corrosion inhibitor consumption rates.
- The highly effective additive package ensures excellent stability of the antifreeze's operating characteristics throughout its life.
- It contains a fluorescent dye to detect even small leaks of the antifreeze in UV light.
- It is a liquid with high concentration of borates and silicates. It does not contain nitrates, phosphates and amines (the NAP-free technology).
- Color: green.
- Lifetime: at least 3 years.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions in the user manual!
- Protection at temperatures up to -40 ° C.
- Manufacturer's No.: MN4013-20.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Delivery quantity: 20 liters.
- Delivery content: 1 piece á 20 liters is as shown in the product picture.
- 4:1 up to -30°C.
- 2:1 up to -20°C.
- SAE J1034
- AFNOR FRANCE NF R15-601
- ASTM USA D3306
- ASTM USA D4340
- ASTM USA D4985
- BSI GB BS 6580:2010
- NATO S-759
- BMW GS 94000
- CHRYSLER MS-7170
- DEUTZ DQC CA-14
- FORD ESE-M978B4H-A
- FORD AF Plus
- GM 1825 M
- GM 1899 M
- GM SATURN
- JOHN DEERE
- MAN 324 Type NF
- MB 325.0
- MINI GS 94000
- MTU MTL 5048
- OPEL GME L1301
- OPEL GM QL130100
- VAUXHALL GME L1301
All information is published to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make changes.
- Harmful if swallowed
|Shipping weight:||19,90 Kg|
|Product weight:||19,60 Kg|
No models for vehicle type car.