Tire Pilot Tire Repair Spray Tire Seal Holts 1,5 liters
Flat tire here is the solution! the original and the problem is solved Tire Pilot Tire Repair Spray from manufacturer Holts 1,5 liters.
Holts has a wide range of repair, maintenance and paint products that solve problems and deliver first-class results.
Technical data and description:
- Description: Tire Pilot is a temporary emergency breakdown tool that seals punctures and inflates the tire to get you back on the road quickly. After use, you must start immediately so that the foam can circulate through the tire. This will close the tire puncture and it is safe to ride the tire. He will not lose air and tire pilot will not damage him in any way. We only recommend that you check the tire pressure at the earliest possible time and drive at a maximum speed of 80 km / h.
- Once Tire Pilot has sealed and inflated the flat tire, he can be taken to a repair shop for professional inspection.
- We recommend that you visit a professional workshop as soon as possible. The use of tire pilot does not replace any repair. (It is important to know that there are other reasons why your tire can not be repaired, for example if the tread depth is insufficient or if the sidewall is damaged.) Tire Pilot is a water based latex foam. It can be easily removed from the tire so that a mechanic can find and repair the cause of the breakdown.
- Can I use tire pilot with a run-flat tire?
- Run-Flat tires are structurally designed to work in the event of puncture without additional inflation, and the first indication that they are damaged is usually provided by your Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). As the name implies, run-flat tires are designed to run at low speeds for a limited time after a puncture. So you can drive safely into a workshop so that a professional can check the tire and replace it if necessary.
- Like all temporary tire repair products, Tire Pilot should not be used with run-flat tires. If your Run-Flat tire is damaged, we recommend that you bring it to a professional mechanic for immediate assessment. This is the best way to make sure your tire is safe, legal and good for driving.
- Makes flat tires fast again without disassembly.
- Fast and safe on the road again.
- Without tools, without tire changes.
- With special automatic filling.
- Application and application capacity: 500 ml - For off-road vehicles and vans or tires from 15 to 17 '' and more than 195 mm wide.
- Manufacturer number: 71051400002.
- Manufacturer: Holts.
- Delivery quantity: 1,5 liters.
- Package included: 3 pieces 500 ml will be delivered as shown in the product picture.
Safety instructions and hazard warnings:
- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
- P102 Keep out of the reach of children.
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Do not smoke.
- P211 Do not spray on open flame or other source of ignition.
- P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P410 + P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 ° C / 122 ° F.
- P501 Content / B.
|Shipping weight:||1,60 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,50 Kg|