Radiator leaking? Here comes to the rescue: MANNOL 9966 Radiator Leak Stop Antifreeze Additive Radiator Seal 2 X 325 ml.
Special additive to the coolant as a sealant for the cooling system of internal combustion engines (ICE) and the interior heating. Suitable for any liquid-cooled internal combustion engine with radiators made of any material (aluminum, copper, plastic, composite, etc.). It is a mixture of metal polymers and special fibers and designed to eliminate leaks in the system.
Technical data and description:
- Compatible with any coolant as well as water
- Seals the cooling system and eliminates leaks from gaskets, clamps, small cracks in the radiator, cylinder head gaskets, the water pump and the cylinder block itself.
- Prevents future leaks.
- Cures only at leak points without clogging radiator tubes.
- After curing, is resistant to vibration, temperature fluctuations, does not wash out, does not dissolve.
- Recommended especially for sealing micro-cracks and micro-leaks, the location of which is difficult to determine, but which cause a drop in the coolant level.
- Absolutely neutral to all construction materials (metals and alloys, plastic and rubber parts).
- Restores the lost elasticity and resistance of seals, protects them from drying out, hardening, deformation and cracking, slows down their aging and thus prolongs their service life.
- Possesses excellent anti-corrosion properties, neutralizes corrosive acids.
- Prolongs the life of the water pump.
- Can be used to prevent leaks and the aging process and wear of seals and gaskets, and in general to prevent failures of the cooling system.
- Manufacturer number: 9966.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Delivery quantity: 650 ml.
- Delivery content: 2 pieces á 325 ml is as shown in the product picture.
- Start the engine at idle and let it warm up to operating temperature, turn on the interior heater.
- Shake the contents of the bottle thoroughly and pour it into the cooling system expansion tank (or radiator).
- A 325 ml bottle is sufficient for a 12 liter system.
- Allow the engine to idle for 10 minutes.
- If leaks are not stopped within 3 days, a mechanical repair will be required.
- Shake the tank.
- Bring the engine to operating temperature and turn on the interior heater.
- Pour the contents of the bottle into the radiator/cooling system (sufficient for systems up to 12 L).
- Run the engine for 10 minutes at standstill.
- If leaks reoccur within a few days, mechanical repair is required.
All information is published to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make changes.
Special additive to coolant as a sealant for the cooling system of internal combustion engines (ICE) and interior heating. Suitable for any liquid-cooled internal combustion engine with radiators made of any material (aluminum, copper, plastic, composite, etc.). It is a mixture of metal polymers and special fibers and designed to eliminate leaks in the system.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects