Burn diesel particulate filters properly !! Here is the solution from the manufacturer MANNOL of the diesel particulate filter DPF cleaner Mannol 9958 400 ml.
Mannol diesel particulate filter additive 9958 to burn your filter free. Diesel fuel additives for cleaning and regeneration of all types of diesel particulate filters (DPF) without dismantling or dismantling. Suitable for all types of diesel fuels and for all types of diesel engines with and without automatic DPF regeneration systems. Especially recommended for cars that are driven in the city (in traffic jams) and / or when using poor quality fuel.
Regular use is helpful in resetting the DPF to its factory settings.
Technical data and description:
- Product features:
- Reduces the ignition temperatures of soot in the DPF, thereby accelerating and facilitating the afterburner process in all engine operating modes, especially city mode, thus extending the life of the filter and reducing the running costs of the car.
- Increases the completeness of fuel combustion and therefore reduces its consumption without affecting other things.
- By increasing the completeness of the combustion, it increases performance and reduces soot formation and toxicity of exhaust gases. It can be used to prevent the particulate filters from clogging.
- Manufacturer number: 9958.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Shelf life: 5 years from the production date.
- Made: in Europe.
- Quantity delivered: 400ml.
- Application: Add to the tank before refueling in a ratio of 400 ml per 60 liters of fuel. Use every 2000 km.
- Recommended for regular use.
- Delivery content: 1 piece 400 ml is delivered as shown on the product picture.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|