Are your injection nozzles clogged? Then we have the solution here, from the manufacturer MANNOL the Diesel Jet Cleaner Mannol 9956 400 ml.
Mannol Diesel Jet Cleaner cleans the injection nozzles of your Dielsel engine quickly and effectively. A powerful, fast-acting nozzle cleaner for all types of diesel engines (turbo-charged and atmospheric, with and without exhaust gas after the treatment systems) with a complex effect. Especially recommended for engines with starting problems and irregular performance.
Technical data and description:
- Product features:
- Quickly and effectively cleans nozzles by removing tar, carbon, and other debris from the nozzles. Avoids seizing the nozzles.
- Increases the cetane number, provides quiet, even and complete fuel combustion.
- Makes starting easier, avoids jerky movements and poor throttle response, stabilizes idle speed and increases engine performance by improving fuel atomization. Reduces the toxicity of exhaust gases.
- Saves fuel without affecting the other variables.
- Provides additional lubrication for key components of the fuel system (high pressure fuel pump, injectors, pump injectors, etc.) and parts of the cylinder-piston assembly, avoiding costly repairs and extending their service life and engine life.
- Protects the fuel system from corrosion.
- Can be used to avoid dirt and debris on fuel injectors and other parts of the fuel system.
- Manufacturer number: 9956.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Shelf life: 5 years from the production date.
- Made: in Europe.
- Application recommendation: add 400 ml per 75 liters of fuel to the tank before refueling. Recommended for regular use.
- Delivery content: 1 piece 400 ml is delivered as shown on the product picture.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|