So that your diesel fuel and heating oil always flows even in winter! Here is the solution from the manufacturer MANNOL of the Winter Diesel flow improvers Mannol 9983 1 liter.
Mannol Winter Diesel Fuel Additive 9983 to burn your filter free. Winter Diesel is a special anti-gel additive developed using unique technology to lower the pour point (gelation) and the maximum filterability temperature of summer and winter diesel fuels. It is suitable for all types of diesel fuel and all types of diesel engines (atmospheric and turbo-charged), with any fuel system, with or without diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters. It does not change the basic properties of the fuel, it only improves its low-temperature properties.
Technical data and description:
- Product features:
- Prevents the paraffin contained in diesel fuel from crystallizing at low temperatures.
- Lowers the maximum filterability temperature (down to -36 ° C) and the solidification temperature (down to -47 ° C) of diesel fuel.
- Optimizes and stabilizes the operation of the fuel system at low temperatures, prevents the filters and fuel lines from clogging with paraffin crystals.
- Increases the completeness of fuel combustion and burns completely by itself without creating carbon deposits and ash residue.
- Makes it easier to start engines at low temperatures.
- Contains cleaning agents that ensure the cleanliness of the assemblies and fuel system parts.
- Protects the fuel system from corrosion.
- Neutralizes water condensate in the fuel tank and thus prevents the formation of ice blockages in the drive system at negative ambient temperatures.
- Manufacturer number: 9983.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Shelf life: 5 years from the production date.
- Made: in Europe.
- Delivery quantity: 1 liter.
- Recommended for regular use.
- Delivery content: 1 piece 1 liter is delivered as shown on the product picture.
Application: Shake well before use. Add to the diesel fuel or directly into the fuel tank before each refueling or immediately afterwards, starting in autumn, in a ratio of 1: 1000 (250 ml anti-gel to 250 L fuel). Self-mixing.
Attention! Note: The additive freezes when it is cold and only develops its full properties when mixed with diesel fuel. Because of the risk of freezing, the additive must not be stored at temperatures below 0 ° C. When exposed to cold, it solidifies and does not flow. In this case, it must be warmed to room temperature to be able to use it again. The additive can only be added to the fuel in a liquid state.
- Flammable liquid and vapour
- Suspected of causing cancer
|Shipping weight:||1,10 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|