Give your diesel fuel a real boost! Here we offer you the Super Diesel Additive 9955 Centan Plus from the manufacturer MANNOL.
Mannol Diesel Additive 9955 to increase the number of cents in diesel fuel. Special cetane-increasing and cleaning diesel additive. Suitable for all types of diesel fuel and all types of diesel engines (atmospheric and turbo-charged), with any fuel system, with or without a diesel particulate filter and catalytic converter.
Technical data and description:
- Product features:
- Contains only approved cetane-increasing components.
- Increases the cetane number by 2-5 units (depending on the quality of the fuel).
- Thanks to a quieter, more even and complete fuel combustion, the engine output is increased and the stability of the output is guaranteed in all operating modes, even when overloaded.
- Even idling is ensured. Reduces engine noise and vibrations.
- Increases the fuel's flammability in cold weather, making it easier to start a cold engine.
- Effectively cleans components and parts of the fuel system: the combustion chamber, injection nozzles, valves and piston heads from ash, carbon, paint and other unburned residues and prevents their formation in the future.
- Reduces coking of the piston rings and prevents their formation and the resulting increased fuel and oil consumption.
- Protects the fuel system from corrosion.
- Burns completely with the fuel without leaving any residue.
- Provides additional lubrication for key components of the fuel system (high pressure fuel pumps, injectors, etc.), extends their life and prevents costly repairs.
- Reduces fuel consumption and the toxicity of exhaust gases by increasing the completeness of gasoline combustion.
- Reduces carbon build-up, smoke, and toxicity, all of which increase the resources of exhaust gas neutralization systems and sensors, fuel injectors, and the engine in general.
- Compatible with all building materials.
- Neutralizes the effects of using poor quality diesel fuel.
- Manufacturer number: 9955.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Shelf life: 5 years from the production date.
- Made: in Europe.
- Application: Pour in a ratio of 1: 300 (200 ml to 60 liters of fuel) into the tank. Self-mixing.
- Recommended for regular use.
- Delivery content: 1 pieces 500 ml is delivered as shown on the product picture.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Harmful in contact with skin
- Harmful if swallowed
- Harmful if inhaled
|Shipping weight:||0,60 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|