Are you looking for a suitable cleaner for your engine? Then we have exactly the right product for you: MANNOL Petrol Ester Additive.
Detergent additive in gasoline for all types of fuel systems in gasoline engines (including two-stroke engines) based on complex synthetic esters (esters), has excellent cleaning and protective properties. Suitable for car, marine and industrial engines. Serves as a combustion catalyst, cleans at the atomic level and removes deposits and carbon from microcracks in metal. Prevents problems related to the use of substandard or replacement gasoline.
Add to the tank in the proportion of 50 ml per 50 liters of fuel. Recommended for regular use.
Shelf life: 5 years from the production date.
Technical data and description:
- Guaranteed cleaning and future cleanliness, avoidance of new deposits, the entire fuel system and its individual elements, in particular: all types of injectors, carburetor nozzles, fuel pumps, inlet valves and the combustion chamber, thereby removing carbon deposits and all types of deposits. Reduces coking on the piston rings, which prevents their occurrence. All of this prevents excessive fuel and oil consumption.
- With all other values ??constant, it increases the engine performance and acceleration of the car by improving the lubricating properties of the gasoline, reducing the friction in the cylinder areas and ensuring optimum fuel dispersion.
- By reducing carbon build-up, smoke, and toxicity, the life of spark plugs, oxygen sensors, catalytic converters, fuel injectors (fuel injectors), and the engine as a whole increases.
- Forms a stable oil layer on the parts of the fuel system, which prevents their corrosion.
- The strong and stable oil layer that forms when using petrol ester additives reduces the wear and tear of all friction pairs in the fuel system and therefore increases the service life and reduces wear on the cylinders, pistons and piston rings.
- Prevents starting problems, ensures the smoothness of idling and reduces detonation.
- A cleaner engine uses less fuel and emits fewer pollutants.
- Compatible with all exhaust and turbo charging systems.
- Compatible with all building materials.
- Recommended for servicing the engine when it has been idling for a long period of time.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Manufacturer number: MN9950-05ME.
- Delivery quantity: 500 ml.
- Delivery content: 1 pieces á 500 ml as shown on the product picture.
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Causes skin irritation
|Shipping weight:||0,60 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,50 Kg|