The special clutch set Dirt Racer DRC042 for ATV / Quad, Motocross and Enduro motorbikes. The EBC DRC Series Coupling Lamella is a cork-based product impregnated with aluminum particles to enhance heat resistance and durability. Furthermore, the set contains reinforced clutch springs and steel discs instead of the newly installed aluminum discs on the factory side. The factory-installed aluminum discs wear more quickly and allow the clutch to slipping, the EBC steel discs prevent this and bring the full power of the machine to the road. The kit is delivered including the clutch cover sealTechnical Description Coupling kit Dirt Racer reinforced with coupling cover seal EBC DRC042:
- Better than original equipment quality.
- Suitable for: all applications with ATV, Quad, Motocross and Enduro motorcycles.
- Based on cork, impregnated with aluminum particles.
- Increased heat resistance and durability.
- Matriel is highly compacted to avoid swelling.
- Reinforced clutch spring set.
- EBC steel discs set.
- Including the clutch cover seal
- Scope of delivery EBC DRC042 Clutch plates, clutch springs and clutch disc set including the clutch cover seal as shown on the product photo.
Yamaha: DT 125, TDR 125, TZR 125
|Shipping weight:||0,63 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,53 Kg|
|Yamaha||DT 125 R||4BL||1991-1996|
|Yamaha||DT 125 RE||DE061||2004-2006|
|Yamaha||DT 125 RE MX Everts||DE061||2005-2006|
|Yamaha||DT 125 RH||4BL||1997-1998|
|Yamaha||DT 125 RH||DE031||1999-2003|
|Yamaha||DT 125 RN||4BL||1997-1998|
|Yamaha||DT 125 RN||DE032||1999-2003|
|Yamaha||DT 125 X||DE062||2005-2006|
|Yamaha||TDR 125 H||5AN||1997-2002|
|Yamaha||TDR 125 N||5AN||1997-2001|