It goes down like oil ... Engine oil 2-stroke Snowpower MANNOL API TC +.
Mannol 2-stroke Snowpower - is a unique oil based on synthetic base oils for 2-stroke snowmobiles, off-road vehicles, ATVs, scooters and other vehicles that are used in cold climates and harsh environments. The specially mixed oil offers a high degree of combustion. Due to the low freezing point (-42 ° C), the oil provides a reliable cold start. Mannol 2-stroke Snowpower contains a hydrocarbon additive that acts on the immediate formation of a stable mixture of fuel and oil in heavy frost. Increases the life of the motor by reducing the friction and thus the wear. Prevents the formation of deposits in the engine and piston rings, has excellent detergent properties. Designed for direct injection and premixing with gasoline. Green colored for easy identification. Recommended dosage by mixing with fuel - 1:50 (follow the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer)
Technical data and description:
- Property test method unit value.
- Density at 15 ° C D 1298 kg / m³ 874.
- Flash point COC D 92 ° C 106.
- Pour point D 97 ° C -42.
- TBN D 2896 gKOH / kg 1.44.
- Viscosity at 100 ° C D 445 CSt 8,12.
- Viscosity at 40 ° C D 445 CSt 50.17.
- Viscosity index D 2270 133.
- Manufacturer No .: MN7201-4.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Delivery quantity: 4 liters.
- Package included: 1 piece á 4 liters as shown on the product picture.
Corresponds to the following approvals / specifications / products:
- API TC +
- ISO L-EGD
- JASO FD
- ROTAX 253 Snowmobile
- ARCTIC CAT
All information is published to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make changes.
|Shipping weight:||3,44 Kg|
|Product weight:||3,34 Kg|