AdBlue® is a high-purity 32.5% by weight urea solution, which is used as an additional fuel in diesel cars and trucks with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology. The composition of AdBlue® is specified in DIN 70070 and is strictly adhered to by the licensed and certified company AB "Achema". The use of AdBlue® to optimize engine performance reduces the emission of harmful particles in the exhaust gases and meets the environmental requirements Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6. AdBlue® may only be filled into the tank of the SCR system. Under no circumstances should you fill AdBlue® in the diesel tank. It would also be harmful if diesel fuel enters the AdBlue® tank.
Technical data and description:
- Property; Test method; Unit; value
- Urea content wt .-% 32.5
- Nitrogen content wt .-% 15.2
- Refractive index 1.3817-1.3840
- Thermal conductivity W / (m · K) 0.57
- Specific heat capacity J / (g · K) 3.51
- Enthalpy of fusion J / g 270
- Density at 20 ° C g / cm³ 1,087 - 1,093
- Dynamic viscosity mPa · s 1.4
All information is published to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to make changes.
|Classification:||Exhaust gas cleaning|
|Shipping weight:||9,90 Kg|
|Product weight:||9,70 Kg|