Timing Belt Timing Belt 94075 1 piece a premium product from the manufacturer Dayco at an attractive price
The manufacturer Dayco designs, develops and produces complete power transmission systems for the original equipment, the original aftermarket and the aftermarket of the automotive, commercial vehicle, motorcycle and scooter sectors. The timing belts are from one of Europe's largest original equipment manufacturers and are a premium product.
Technical description and delivery data:
- Timing Belt Timing Belt 94075 1 piece.
- Manufacturer: Dayco
- Number of teeth 88 teeth.
- Belt width: 19 mm.
- Production Details: The production of these valve belts begins with a fabric / rubber mat that is sewn together in the first operation to obtain a roll which is then mounted on the mold with specific tooth profile. In the course of the following operations, various layers of rubber material and the tensile strand are applied and vulcanized together. The tensile strand (made of fiberglass) transmits the main train load and gives the belt additional stability. This tension cord is a continuous material which has not been joined and therefore gives the belt the tensile strength. The seam visible on the inside at one point is therefore not a stabilizing feature.
- required quantity for the complete timing belt change: 2 pieces are needed !!!! ,
- Package included: 1 piece as pictured on the product picture.
Honda: GL 1200
|Shipping weight:||0,25 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|
|Honda||GL 1200 D ldwing||SC14||1984-1988|