NGK sets standards in meeting the highest quality requirements. With advanced technology, NGK provides a performance standard for spark plugs, which also withstand extreme conditions. More than 90% of all Japanese bicycles are factory-fitted with NGK products. Spark plugs from NGK are as well proven as they are advanced. Specialists when it is important to maximize performance while minimizing environmental impact.
Technical description and delivery data:
- Spark plug set 2 pieces NGK B6ES.
- NGK is the world's leading manufacturer of spark plugs.
- Particularly vibration-proof. CAUTION: Too low a heat value can cause engine damage.
- Therefore always ask the contract workshop.
- Manufacturer: NGK.
- Delivery content: 2 pieces as shown on the product picture.
Kawasaki: AE 50, AR 50, Z 750 Suzuki: GT 750 Triumph: TR6 650 Vespa: P 80, PX 80
|Shipping weight:||0,22 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,12 Kg|
|Kawasaki||AE 50 A||AE050||1981-1983|
|Kawasaki||AR 50 A||AR050||1981-1983|
|Kawasaki||Z 750 B Twin||KZ750B||1978|
|Triumph||TR6 650 Off-Road Competition||TR6C||1970-1973|
|Vespa||P 80 X||V8X1T||1981-1983|
|Vespa||PX 80 E||V8X1T||1981-1983|
|Vespa||PX 80 E Lusso||V8X1T||1983-1996|
|Vespa||PX 80 E Lusso E-Start||V8X1T||1984-1996|