Your darling needs underbody protection? With the underbody protection Anticor Spray 9919 from the manufacturer MANNOL you do everything right.
Anticor Black is a high-quality anti-corrosion agent that protects against pebbling in the form of an aerosol based on synthetic resins and rubbers. It is intended for processing the external and internal surfaces of the car body, floor, wheel arches, mudguards, skirts, lower surfaces of the sills of the cars, etc. It is suitable for processing the inner surfaces of the hood, doors and body reinforcements. In professional car body repairs, it is used to protect the welds of the inner side of the sheet metal, to protect the inner surfaces of new car body sheets, and to process fenders, doors, skirts, hoods, trunks, etc. before they are installed in the car.
The surfaces to be treated with Anticor must be well cleaned beforehand. Rust must be removed. The surfaces must be dry, free of wax, dirt, grease and to a large extent dust. The material is best suited for application at room temperature. Shake can vigorously. When the ball is free, continue to shake for approx. 1 minute. Hold can vertically when spraying and spray on thinly at a distance of approx. 20-30 cm. With increasing film thickness, the abrasion resistance and corrosion protection increases. Therefore, the spraying process should be repeated 1 to 2 times after a short flash-off time. To avoid spray shadows, Anticor should be sprayed on in a cross pattern. After use, the valve of the can should be sprayed empty by spraying overhead until only propellant gas escapes!
Technical data and description:
- Test method Unit Value:
- 1. base bitumen.
- 2. average protection time years 5.
- 3. paintability: no.
- 4. salt spray test 350 µm film thickness DIN 50021 h 240.
- 5. temperature resistance °C -25 to +80.
- 6. drying time min 60.
- Reliably protects the car body from the harmful effects of road salt and de-icing agents, from all kinds of weather conditions, from corrosion, from scratches caused by particles of the road surface (gravel, crushed stone, etc.).
- Has passivating properties that significantly slow down the corrosion process that has already begun.
- Forms a strong, smooth, indelible elastic protective film with thixotropic properties (can be applied in a thick layer without staining and self-leveling, evens out scratches), resistant to mechanical influences, to moisture, salts, acids and alkalis after drying. No chipping or wear during operation.
- Effectively penetrates the smallest crevices and displaces water from cracks, crevices and joints between body panels, forming a waterproof layer.
- Has excellent adhesion - holds securely even on smooth, non-porous surfaces. Does not lose its adhesive properties at extremely high temperatures - will not peel and will hold securely to a heated surface.
- Neutral to metals, plastics, rubber and paint coatings.
- Resistant to extremely low temperatures, retains its plasticity and does not crack.
- It has sound and vibration dampening properties that significantly reduce road noise and vibration of body elements, thereby increasing driving comfort.
- Is fast drying.
- The specified properties are achieved after complete drying.
- Manufacturer's No.: 9919.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Delivery quantity: 650 ml.
- Delivery content: 1 piece á 650 ml is supplied as shown in the product picture.
Application: Before applying the product, the surface must be thoroughly cleaned of rust, dirt and dust, grease, oil and other organic contaminants. For degreasing we recommend 9691 MANNOL Brake Cleaner (degreasing agent). For best results, it is recommended to apply the product at room temperature.
Shake the can vigorously until the ball inside comes off and you can hear a noise. Then continue shaking the can for another minute. Hold the can vertically while spraying and spray a layer of up to 1.5 mm at a distance of about 20-30 cm from the surface. With increasing layer thickness, the abrasion resistance and corrosion protection increases. For this reason, the spraying process should be repeated once or twice after a short (1-2 minutes) flash-off time. In order to obtain an even coating and not leave any untreated areas, the spraying must be applied in a cross pattern. The coating is not subject to further discoloration.
Depending on the thickness of the coating and weather conditions, the car will be ready to drive again in about 2 hours. The final drying takes 12-24 hours.
!Attention! After application, clean the valve on the cylinder by spraying the head downwards until only the propellant gas is released!
- Extremely flammable aerosol
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
|Shipping weight:||0,75 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,65 Kg|