The all-rounder for everyone, a real must-have ... Silicone Spray MANNOL Silicone Spray.
MANNOL Silicon Spray is an insulating and anti-friction protection agent that contains neither mineral oils nor fats. It forms a solid polymer layer of silicone molecules on the machined surface, giving the surface excellent water, dust and antistatic properties. It is designed for the effective lubrication of metal-plastic joints and the elimination of creaking and crackling caused by vehicle use. It protects and restores the shine of surfaces. It lubricates the rollers and guides of seat belts and restores the elasticity of rubber, which prevents the freezing of doors and boot lids during winter time.Technical data and description:
- Forms a solid polymer layer of silicone molecules.
- For the lubrication of metal and plastic joints.
- To eliminate creaks and crackles.
- Protects and restores the gloss of surfaces.
- Lubricates the wheels and guides of seat belts.
- Prevents the doors from freezing in winter.
- Manufacturer No .: 9953.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- Delivery quantity: 200 ml.
- Package included: 1 piece á 200 ml as shown on the product picture.
Clean the surface to be treated before use. Shake well before use. Do not spray directly on plastic surfaces. Instead, apply to a dry sponge or cloth and wipe the surface. Avoid using on glass and cloth surfaces. Do not use on steering wheel, pedals or door handles.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|