Are you looking for a suitable repair additive for your cooling system? Then we have exactly the right product for you: MANNOL Cooling System Quick Repair 9875 500 ml.
A special additive in the cooling water - the sealant for the cooling system of gasoline, diesel and gas engines. Suitable for all liquid cooling systems with small leaks. Particularly suitable for systems with aluminum coolers, but also for coolers made of all other materials (copper, plastic and composite material, etc.). It is a unique blend of polymers and is designed to remove small leaks in the system.
Technical data and description:
- Product features:
- Compatible with all types of coolants as well as water. Shows its properties most with liquids based on an organic technology - OAT (Organic Acid Technology).
- Shows excellent anti-corrosive and antioxidant properties and improves the heat transfer of the system.
- Seals the cooling system and prevents leaks through gaskets, clamps, small cracks in the radiator, cylinder head gaskets, from the water pump and from the cylinder block. Prevents future leaks. Does not repair cracks in hoses
- It only fixes leaks without clogging the radiator pipes and hoses. After hardening, it withstands vibrations, temperature fluctuations, is not washed out and does not dissolve.
- Especially for sealing micro-cracks and micro-leaks, the places that are difficult to determine, but which cause a drop in the level of the cooling water.
- Completely neutral towards metal and plastic parts. Restores the lost elasticity and resistance of seals, closures and hoses. Protects these from drying out, hardening, deformation and cracks and slows down their aging, thereby increasing the service life.
- Extends the life of the water pump.
- Recommended for continuous use to prevent leaks, aging and wear of seals and closures, as well as to avoid failure of the cooling system.
- Manufacturer number: MN9875-05ME.
- Manufacturer: MANNOL.
- quantity delivered: 500 ml.
- Made: in Europe.
1. Check coolant level.
2. Start the engine at idle and warm it up to operating temperature by switching on the internal heating.
3. Shake the contents of the bottle thoroughly and pour them into the expansion tank of the cooling system (or the cooler) to a concentration of 3% to 6% (0.3 to 0.6 liters per 10 liters of coolant). A 600 ml bottle is sufficient for a 10 liter system.
4. Close the cooling system and allow the engine to idle for 5-10 minutes until the system is sealed and any leaks have been repaired.
5. Add coolant if necessary.
- Delivery content: 1 piece 500 ml is delivered as shown on the product picture.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction